It’s Date Night – Whether you attend with your Plus One, your best friend, or your main squeeze, the National Home Show promises a fun night out together. Get hands-on in The HGTV Canada Workshop or DIY Centre, imagine your next décor or reno project, and shop the show for housewares, accessories, and artwork.
• Make & Take an Insta-Worthy Charcuterie Box – the lesson and all the ingredients are just $50, and that includes your ticket to the show! In The HGTV Canada Workshop, Thursday, April 21 at 6:30pm
• Plant a Spring Planter – just $30, and that includes your show ticket. in the HGTV Canada Workshop – Thursday, April 21 at 4:30pm
• Meet more than 500 vendors ready to help you with your next project, indoors and out
• Step inside the Dream Home by Bonneville and walk out with décor tips, staging ideas, and inspiration to bring to your own home
• The DIY Centre is where you can learn how to use power tools, see simple home improvements, paint tips, tool safety.
• Free renovation advice in Destination Renovation. Enjoy a free 15-minute consultation with a RenoMark Renovator – make the most of this visit by bringing your pictures, floorplans and a notepad.
•Design Intervention is the place to meet design and decor experts offering you a free 15-minute consultation. Bring along your photos, samples and floor plans and chat to expert advisors in this interactive design consultation. Presented by RENO & DECOR Magazine.
• Nothing says “Hot Date” like a plumbing problem at home. Learn from plumber Geoff Burke about tips that every homeowner should know, including common DIY tools that you’ll need to have in your kit. Thursday, April 21 on the HGTV Main Stage at 6:00pm
Parking is free after 4:00pm.