Still new to the Internet of Things (IOT) well start off by reading the basics on what exactly IOT is, and then you might be ready to start installing smart home tech into your own home! We have a new dbell Wi-Fi Smart Doorbell that we installed and here’s how you can install it too!
What you need:
- dbell Smart Wi-Fi Doorbell
- Doorbell with wire connection
How to install:
1. Using your screwdriver, remove your current doorbell. Look for the wiring that it is currently using and gently pull it out of the socket. This will make it easier to work with.
2. Screw the back piece of the dbell where your doorbell is, making sure the doorbell wires are not covered by the back of the plastic plate.
3. Connect the dbell wiring to the original doorbell wires.
4. Attach the main component of the dbell to the plate and you’re ready to go!
If you want to see how this doorbell works in person check out this quick video!