Booth Award Program
Feb 5-7, 2021
Think your company has what it takes to win one of our prestigious booth awards? Submit an online entry no later than 5:00 pm, Thursday February 13, 2020 to be considered for an award. Read more below about how the program works including the benefits to winning companies. Good luck!SUBMIT AN ENTRY!
How it works
Each exhibitor will have the opportunity to nominate themselves for a booth award. Award submissions will be reviewed and judged by our panel of 3-5 judges. The judges will decide a winner for each category based on booth design, branding, staffing, interactive use of products/services, marketing efforts and overall appeal. Exhibitors will be notified of the winning companies by 6:00pm on the first day of the show. All entries must be received no later than 5:00pm on the last day of move in.
– Best Exhibit 100-199 square feet
– Best Exhibit 200-399 square feet
– Best Exhibit 400+ square feet
Best in Show Award
The Best in Show Award is awarded to the most outstanding exhibit booth at the Home Show, Home Improvement Edition. However, consideration for the Best in Show Award does not require submission of an application.
What are the benefits to winning companies?
– Receive a prestigious award to display in your booth/location of business.
– A daily concession voucher valued at $20.00.
– Inclusion in exhibitor communication emails during the Home Show, Home Improvement Edition.
– Posted on the Home Show, Home Improvement Edition website
– Given the Home Show, Home Improvement Edition Award Winner logo to be used on your website or advertising materials.
– The Best in Show Award winner will receive 1 complimentary inclusion in a post-show consumer email to our database of 100,000+ subscribers (valued at $500)
– Booth Design – Quality, originality, and uniqueness.
– Branding – Use of corporate logo and/or brand within the design of the booth; promotion of product or service.
– Staffing – Professional appearance; welcoming and friendly demeanor; approachable and knowledgeable.
– Overall Appeal – Booth cleanliness; attractive layout; ease of access to information within the booth.
– Interactive Components – Use of interactive products/services to engage the consumer.
* All criteria is equally weighted
– Must be an exhibiting company at the Home Show, Home Improvement Edition.
– Must submit an entry to be considered for an exhibit award by 5:00 pm on the day before opening day.
– All exhibit award entries will automatically be entered for the Best in Show Award which is awarded to the most outstanding exhibit booth at the Home Show, Home Improvement Edition. However, consideration for the Best in
Show Award does not require submission of an application.
– Exhibitors who violate any Home Show, Home Improvement Edition rules and regulations will not be eligible for any Exhibitor Awards.
– A panel of 3-5 judges from a third party company will evaluate all entries and recommend winners, as applicable.
– One of the judges will be appointed to the position of Exhibitor Awards Chair. This position will approve all winners.
– The decisions of the judges are final.
– Participating exhibitors must have their booths completed by 8:00pm on the last day of move-in.
– All awards will be distributed to the winner’s booths by 6:00 pm on the first day of the event. Please have the appropriate representative(s) in your booth during this time for presentation/photo with the award.
– A list of winners will be available in the show office by 6:00 pm on the first day of the event.
Questions? Contact email@example.comSUBMIT AN ENTRY!