Long live the blue skies and sunshine, it’s patio season people! Now is the time to make the most of your outdoor space and sipping away on one of these easy sippers is our idea of summer. We partnered with our friends at Drink Inc. who provided us the drink suggestions.
For those of you that don’t want to grab a blender, or a cocktail shaker this Georgian Bay Gin Smash is a ready-to-drink can of deliciousness. A refreshing blend of Georgian Bay Gin, lemon, lime, tangerine, and mint. Lightly carbonated, not too sweet.
If you are in the mood for doing a little work for a super tasty cocktail this “Kona Colada” take on a Pina Colada will have you beach ready in no time!
- 1 1/2 oz. coconut cream
- 1 1/2 oz. pineapple juice
- 1 oz. coconut rum
- 1 bottle of Kona Golden Ale
- Pineapple wedge for garnish
How to prepare:
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail mixer and shake.
- Pour into a Tiki glass and serve with a wedge of pineapple.