After a long day of snow play, skating, skiing, or any other winter activity the classic go to is hot chocolate! Try something new by making your very own hot chocolate bar. It’s easy and you can adjust it to match exactly what you like!
What you need for 4 cups:
- 1 litre of milk
- 1/4 cup of cocoa
- 1/4 cup of sugar (You can add more or less depending on how sweet you like your hot cocoa)
- Toppings: Whipped cream, various chocolate bars, peanuts, candy canes, marshmallows…
- Cutting board to display
How to Prepare:
- Use your desired cutting board or display method.
- Prepare the toppings on the cutting board.
- Using a large pot combine the milk, cocoa, and sugar on medium heat. Give a whisk and let come to a boil.
- Serve the cocoa in desired mugs and allow guests to top it the way they like!