At a time when technology is at the core of daily life, smart home applications let you control your home security system, lighting and heating, and even your small appliances and door locks. Wherever you are, you manage your home via your smartphone, tablet or any computer.
ADT Canada who will be at the National Home Show at booth 4302 as the leader in home security, has been helping to protect Canadians for over 125 years. With multiple monitoring centres across the country, you can rest assured that our 24/7 team is there to help secure the things and people you care about most, whether it’s smoke or carbon monoxide alerts, flood detection services, remote arming/disarming your home or video surveillance monitoring. Here are some things to consider if you’re interested smart home options:
- Watch over your home or cottage, inside and out, wherever you are.
- Receive notifications as soon as motion is detected or an alarm is triggered. Among other things, this will let you know that your children are home from school safe and sound.
Remote control thermostat
- Remotely control the temperature of your home. For example, before leaving work on a hot day, change your home’s temperature from a distance so that your home is nice and cool upon arrival!
Remote control lighting
- Remotely switch on and off the lights in your home. For example, when you are on vacation you can turn on the lights at home for a few hours and turn them off at night to give the impression that you are at home.
Remote control access
- Create different access codes for your guests or family members.
- Lock and unlock your doors remotely. You won’t ask yourself anymore if you forgot to lock the door, and you can let someone in whenever you like.